Macchi MC.200 Saetta 3D Printed Airplane RC Model
Fully 3D printable RC warbird suitable for advanced pilots. Smooth runway (asphalt, short-cut grass) is required for landing gear take-off and landing.
Wingspan: 1334 mm
length: 1000 mm
weight: 2160 g
The Product includes:·
· STL files of RC model Macchi MC.200 “Saetta” in 1/8 scale
· G-code of RC model Macchi MC.200 “Saetta” in 1/8 scale optimized for 3D printers
· Factory files with complete settings
· Userguide for building in PDF format
· Scale markings PDF format
The Macchi MC.200 Saetta (Italian: Lightning), was a fighter aircraft developed and manufactured by Aeronautica Macchi in Italy. It was operated in various forms by the Regia Aeronautica (Italian Air Force) who used the type throughout the Second World War.